This course includes
- 3,231 students enrolled
- 16 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles & summaries
- 704 questions & answers
- 292 practice questions
- Full time access
- Access on Mobile and Tablet
- Certificate of Completion
What you'll learn:
- A firm understanding of all the chapters in your prescribed book
- A complete curriculum designed to help you study smarter
- Basic and advanced grammar topics, everything from articles to clauses
- Templates for writing sections
- Animated videos explaining every chapter and topic
- Practice questions to test your understanding
- Thousands of original Q&A's with each chapter
- Line-by-line explanation in Hindi
- Reading materials and summaries with all topics
- Premium doubt support - ask us anything, anytime
- Tips and tricks for your exams
- Request for additional content
- Constant guidance and updates about latest changes
- Scientifically designed course to solidify your basics
You need to select both books to view all the lessons
The Most Comprehensive Class 9 English Language and Literature Course is a holistic course developed for students of Class 9 Language & Literature NCERT and includes Beehive, Moments, reading, grammar, and writing. It is jam-packed with animated videos, detailed Q&A's, HOTS, and thousands of practice questions. And it doesn’t just cover literature, we cover reading, writing, and grammar too, so you never lag behind.
This course is regularly updated, because these are fickle times we live in. This course will always stay up to date with the CBSE curriculum and is even now in sync with it. We’ve updated our course to include thorough examinations of discursive passages, case-based passages, and the newly added value-based questions.
Here’s all that’s included in this course:
- Literature – All chapters from Beehive & Moments.
- Grammar – All grammar topics prescribed by the latest CBSE syllabus.
- Reading – Includes in-depth explanations of both discursive and case-based passages.
- Writing - Ready-to-use templates for all writing topics including applications, letters, initiations,
What’s special about this course?
- The entire chapter is explained line-by-line with the help of whiteboard animations, characters, and videos, because if we want to hold your attention, it’s got to be more interesting than the book, and we promise you, it is.
- We’ve split the videos into bite-sized snippets so it’s easier for you to stay attentive for longer and understand and grasp the content explained better.
- The chapter has been brought to life by our founder, Meenu Sethi, who’s been educating for more than three decades, and has been applauded for her voice on YouTube (barring the creepy comments). She has a knack for explaining even the toughest of lines in the simplest of words, turning these chapter into bite-sized pieces of cake.
- Once you’ve watched and understood the chapter, you can then move on to these practice quizzes to test your understanding.
- The results are presented instantaneously, along with where you went wrong and what were the correct answer.
- Each lesson is accompanied by a practice quiz, so if you’ve just watched a 2-minute video, you can then jump on to the quiz and check if you’ve really understood the topic or did you space out.
- These quizzes have multiple choice questions, multiple answer questions, and fill in the blanks.
Summaries & Reading Materials
- In a hurry? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- If you just want to understand the concept or brush up on your syllabus, these reading materials will be your best friend.
- All of the materials have been curated and proof-read, so they are all high-quality, well explained pieces to supplement your learning journey.
Questions & Answers
- All the literature chapters come with original and extremely thorough questions and answers.
- These include exercises present in the original books along with a ton of brand-new questions.
- These too have been split up for easy consumption, so after you’ve watched the video, attempted the quiz, and gone through the reading materials, you can go through these questions and answers to fully absorb the chapter.
- These are like plug-and-play hardware.
- All the topics in writing sections: formal and informal letters, applications, invitations can be hard to write from scratch every time, so we include easy-to-memorise templates crafted just for you.
- Just put in the words related to the topic and you have a letter or an application ready to go.
What if something’s missing?
We continuously strive to update our course as and when the curriculum is updated, but there might be times when we lag behind. With our “Request for Content” feature, you can now request for any missing or additional content right within your portal, and it’ll be delivered to your dashboard promptly.
I have a problem. Who can I contact?
What should I know before joining this course?
There are no pre-requisites for this course, but you should be able to read English. If this course covers your curriculum, you can join it even if you’ve never studied it before.
Who is this course for?
Every student of class 12 who studies English. This course is meant to take you from zero to hundred, so no matter where you are on your journey, whether you’re just starting or are an experienced learner, this course will help you build your knowledge and learn better and smarter.
About the instructor
- 4.5 Instructor rating
- 13,582 reviews
- 6,398 students
Founder, English ChatterBox
Meenu Sethi is a double post-graduate in English and has a Ph.D. in making learning a fun and engaging process for all students. She has been an educator for the past three decades, and has garnered tremendous success in the field. Her trick? She loves what she does and she loves the students she does it for even more
Vansh KumarApr 7, 2021
Englishchatterbox is a website which is very helpful and makes literature easier. The chapters are clear as maam teaches very good. The website has many chapters of each class and it is easiVansh Kumar - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Janya GuptaApr 7, 2021
The videos on the website explain each chapter in such a way that I get thorough with my chapter. If I donâ€™t understand the chapter in school then I listen to the video and it reallyJanya Gupta - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Apoorv JainApr 7, 2021
I would like to tell everyone that the website EnglishChatterBox.com is very helpful as in this website each and every chapter has been explained properly; this makes the chapter easy for usApoorv Jain - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Naman MundhraApr 7, 2021
I have used this website for the chapter "The Fun they had" and it was very well understood as Meenu Maâ€™amâ€™s explanation is in Hindi and had photos which make it interesting aNaman Mundhra - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Shivam DuaApr 7, 2021
The website proved to be useful one for me. The points which I couldn't understand are now easy for me to understand because the entire chapter is clearly explained in the chapters videos. IShivam Dua - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Pranav KansalApr 7, 2021
The site is very helpful and it makes it easy to learn. There are all the four sections, literature, grammar, writing & reading. Anybody can join the site very easily. This site is very goodPranav Kansal - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Ishaan JainApr 7, 2021
I would say that this website is really useful for me. It helped me a lot. Before I could not understand many literature chapters and grammar topics but now I can understand the chapters andIshaan Jain - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Aishna JainApr 7, 2021
I am Aishna Jain of Amity International School Noida and I find the website really interesting and helpful. It has all the chapters recorded and even all the grammar topics. It is quite entAishna Jain - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Eashan SakhujaApr 7, 2021
The website is very useful. It would help me understand the content. It would explain me with the help of examples which would help me a lot. It covers up allEashan Sakhuja - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Mandeep SinghApr 7, 2021
It helps me to study my lessons more clearly. After seeing the videos of the chapters we can learn our chapters easily. It gives easy concepts of grammar. I bought it because it helped me stMandeep Singh - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Hardik TomarApr 7, 2021
I found the website really useful. It helped in better understanding of lessons and grammar topics. It also gives us the format of creative writing topics. It is very helpful.Hardik Tomar - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Kartik RajbhorApr 7, 2021
It is very helpful for me to use the website (Englishchatterbox.com). it gives us a well defined line by line explanation in Hindi. Other students should also use it. It help us to memorizeKartik Rajbhor - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Agrima JainApr 7, 2021
The online Website [www.EnglishChatterBox.com] offers videos with deep explanation of each topic. I also have an account for class 9. There are videos on each chapter of literature that explAgrima Jain - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Tanishka BudhirajaApr 7, 2021
Amazing Website!! The explanation is very easy and simple and makes it easier to understand. The picture and animation makes it much more easy to memorise things. It is very effective way ofTanishka Budhiraja - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?