This course includes
- 5,307 students enrolled
- 42 hours on-demand video
- 29 articles & summaries
- 1878 questions & answers
- 393 practice questions
- Full time access
- Access on Mobile and Tablet
- Certificate of Completion
What you'll learn:
- A firm understanding of all the chapters in your prescribed book
- A complete curriculum designed to help you study smarter
- Basic and advanced grammar topics, everything from articles to clauses
- Templates for writing sections
- Animated videos explaining every chapter and topic
- Practice questions to test your understanding
- Thousands of original Q&A's with each chapter
- Line-by-line explanation in Hindi
- Reading materials and summaries with all topics
- Premium doubt support - ask us anything, anytime
- Tips and tricks for your exams
- Request for additional content
- Constant guidance and updates about latest changes
- Scientifically designed course to solidify your basics
You need to select both books to view all the lessons
The Complete Class 7 English Course with More Than 750 Book Options is a one-of-a-kind course made for students of class 7 of all curricula. There are over 750 book options to choose from, and the course also comes with reading, grammar, and writing. It is jam-packed with animated videos, detailed Q&A's, HOTS, and thousands of practice questions.
This course is regularly updated, because these are fickle times we live in. This course will always stay up to date with the latest curriculum.
What’s special about this course?
- The entire chapter is explained line-by-line with the help of whiteboard animations, characters, and videos, because if we want to hold your attention, it’s got to be more interesting than the book, and we promise you, it is.
- We’ve split the videos into bite-sized snippets so it’s easier for you to stay attentive for longer and understand and grasp the content explained better.
- The chapter has been brought to life by our founder, Meenu Sethi, who’s been educating for more than three decades, and has been applauded for her voice on YouTube (barring the creepy comments). She has a knack for explaining even the toughest of lines in the simplest of words, turning these chapter into bite-sized pieces of cake.
- Once you’ve watched and understood the chapter, you can then move on to these practice quizzes to test your understanding.
- The results are presented instantaneously, along with where you went wrong and what were the correct answer.
- Each lesson is accompanied by a practice quiz, so if you’ve just watched a 2-minute video, you can then jump on to the quiz and check if you’ve really understood the topic or did you space out.
- These quizzes have multiple choice questions, multiple answer questions, and fill in the blanks.
Summaries & Reading Materials
- In a hurry? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- If you just want to understand the concept or brush up on your syllabus, these reading materials will be your best friend.
- All of the materials have been curated and proof-read, so they are all high-quality, well explained pieces to supplement your learning journey.
Questions & Answers
- All the literature chapters come with original and extremely thorough questions and answers.
- These include exercises present in the original books along with a ton of brand-new questions.
- These too have been split up for easy consumption, so after you’ve watched the video, attempted the quiz, and gone through the reading materials, you can go through these questions and answers to fully absorb the chapter.
- These are like plug-and-play hardware.
- All the topics in writing sections: formal and informal letters, applications, invitations can be hard to write from scratch every time, so we include easy-to-memorise templates crafted just for you.
- Just put in the words related to the topic and you have a letter or an application ready to go.
What if something’s missing?
We continuously strive to update our course as and when the curriculum is updated, but there might be times when we lag behind. With our “Request for Content” feature, you can now request for any missing or additional content right within your portal, and it’ll be delivered to your dashboard promptly.
I have a problem. Who can I contact?
What should I know before joining this course?
There are no pre-requisites for this course, but you should be able to read English. If this course covers your curriculum, you can join it even if you’ve never studied it before.
Who is this course for?
Every student of class 12 who studies English. This course is meant to take you from zero to hundred, so no matter where you are on your journey, whether you’re just starting or are an experienced learner, this course will help you build your knowledge and learn better and smarter.
About the instructor
- 4.5 Instructor rating
- 13,582 reviews
- 6,398 students
Founder, English ChatterBox
Meenu Sethi is a double post-graduate in English and has a Ph.D. in making learning a fun and engaging process for all students. She has been an educator for the past three decades, and has garnered tremendous success in the field. Her trick? She loves what she does and she loves the students she does it for even more