This course includes
- 2,717 students enrolled
- 19 hours on-demand video
- 139 articles & summaries
- 1116 questions & answers
- 223 practice questions
- Full time access
- Access on Mobile and Tablet
- Certificate of Completion
What you'll learn:
- A firm understanding of all the chapters in your prescribed book
- A complete curriculum designed to help you study smarter
- Basic and advanced grammar topics, everything from articles to clauses
- Templates for writing sections
- Animated videos explaining every chapter and topic
- Practice questions to test your understanding
- Thousands of original Q&A's with each chapter
- Line-by-line explanation in Hindi
- Reading materials and summaries with all topics
- Premium doubt support - ask us anything, anytime
- Tips and tricks for your exams
- Request for additional content
- Constant guidance and updates about latest changes
- Scientifically designed course to solidify your basics
You need to select both books to view all the lessons
The Class 10 English CBSE Language and Literature - The Complete A-Z Course is a fully-featured course for students of Class 10 English NCERT Language & Literature and includes Footprints Without Feet, First Flight, grammar, reading and writing. It includes hundreds of animated videos , detailed and original questions and answers, hundreds of HOTS questions along with their answers, and thousands of practice questions. And it doesn’t just cover literature, we cover reading, writing, and grammar too, so you never lag behind.
This course is regularly updated, because these are fickle times we live in. This course will always stay up to date with the CBSE curriculum and is even now in sync with it. We’ve updated our course to include thorough examinations of discursive passages, case-based passages, and the newly added value-based questions.
Here’s all that’s included in this course:
- Literature – All chapters from Footprints without Feet & First Flight.
- Grammar – All grammar topics prescribed by the latest CBSE syllabus.
- Reading – Includes in-depth explanations of both discursive and case-based passages.
- Writing - Ready-to-use templates for all writing topics including applications, letters, initiations,
What’s special about this course?
- The entire chapter is explained line-by-line with the help of whiteboard animations, characters, and videos, because if we want to hold your attention, it’s got to be more interesting than the book, and we promise you, it is.
- We’ve split the videos into bite-sized snippets so it’s easier for you to stay attentive for longer and understand and grasp the content explained better.
- The chapter has been brought to life by our founder, Meenu Sethi, who’s been educating for more than three decades, and has been applauded for her voice on YouTube (barring the creepy comments). She has a knack for explaining even the toughest of lines in the simplest of words, turning these chapter into bite-sized pieces of cake.
- Once you’ve watched and understood the chapter, you can then move on to these practice quizzes to test your understanding.
- The results are presented instantaneously, along with where you went wrong and what were the correct answer.
- Each lesson is accompanied by a practice quiz, so if you’ve just watched a 2-minute video, you can then jump on to the quiz and check if you’ve really understood the topic or did you space out.
- These quizzes have multiple choice questions, multiple answer questions, and fill in the blanks.
Summaries & Reading Materials
- In a hurry? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- If you just want to understand the concept or brush up on your syllabus, these reading materials will be your best friend.
- All of the materials have been curated and proof-read, so they are all high-quality, well explained pieces to supplement your learning journey.
Questions & Answers
- All the literature chapters come with original and extremely thorough questions and answers.
- These include exercises present in the original books along with a ton of brand-new questions.
- These too have been split up for easy consumption, so after you’ve watched the video, attempted the quiz, and gone through the reading materials, you can go through these questions and answers to fully absorb the chapter.
- These are like plug-and-play hardware.
- All the topics in writing sections: formal and informal letters, applications, invitations can be hard to write from scratch every time, so we include easy-to-memorise templates crafted just for you.
- Just put in the words related to the topic and you have a letter or an application ready to go.
What if something’s missing?
We continuously strive to update our course as and when the curriculum is updated, but there might be times when we lag behind. With our “Request for Content” feature, you can now request for any missing or additional content right within your portal, and it’ll be delivered to your dashboard promptly.
I have a problem. Who can I contact?
You can WhatsApp us by clicking here, or you can approach us the old-fashioned way by emailing us here. You can even call us at +91-9910954830.
What should I know before joining this course?
There are no pre-requisites for this course, but you should be able to read English. If this course covers your curriculum, you can join it even if you’ve never studied it before.
Who is this course for?
Every student of class 12 who studies English. This course is meant to take you from zero to hundred, so no matter where you are on your journey, whether you’re just starting or are an experienced learner, this course will help you build your knowledge and learn better and smarter.
About the instructor
- 4.5 Instructor rating
- 13,610 reviews
- 11,350 students
Founder, English ChatterBox
Meenu Sethi is a double post-graduate in English and has a Ph.D. in making learning a fun and engaging process for all students. She has been an educator for the past three decades, and has garnered tremendous success in the field. Her trick? She loves what she does and she loves the students she does it for even more
Arjun AnandApr 7, 2021
It's a new and interesting experience for me. By watching the videos, I understand the chapters really well. And the question answers help me to understand the chapter in an even better way!Arjun Anand - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Raghav GuptaApr 7, 2021
I had never heard of anything being explained so interestingly. I am not very fond of sitting and studying for long hours but the visuals in videos kept me glued. Thanks English chatterbox.Raghav Gupta - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Umang JainApr 7, 2021
The website helps me if I miss a class. It is useful as I can open it at any place and anytime. It is really convenient to use.Umang Jain - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Jayaditaya LuthraApr 7, 2021
I found Meenu Sethi's English Chatterbox website really helpful because whenever I miss a class or I don't understand a poem, I just watch the videos on it because ma'am translates the entire content into HindiJayaditaya Luthra - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Abhinav GuptaApr 7, 2021
I have been using the website for quite sometime. I have seen many videos on the website. They are quite useful to usAbhinav Gupta - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Adarsh SomaniApr 7, 2021
The website is very useful as in many schools novel is assigned as homework and you can easily get the answers here. You can learn and understand the chapter thoroughly hereAdarsh Somani - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Tia RaizadaApr 7, 2021
English Chatterbox has helped me a lot. The translations in Hindi help me understand the chapters better. All the topics in Literature and novel are explained in detail. I loved it!Tia Raizada - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Arshia MehtaApr 7, 2021
This website is very engaging and motivating. I feel glad to be a student. It helps you to improve your grammar and work on your literature part. This makes writing sections a cinch!Arshia Mehta - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Sarthak KapoorApr 7, 2021
It is really convenient. It can be accessed anywhere and can be used to achieve really high marks. The videos are really easy to understand as it is in Hindi and are accompanied by fun animationsSarthak Kapoor - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Sahaj GargApr 7, 2021
The videos on the website help instill a basic understanding of literature, novel, and grammar topics, while also helping me to focus on some small and intricate details which are of high significance.Sahaj Garg - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Krishna ChawlaApr 7, 2021
The website is very useful. The language is simple and understandable. It is very interesting to see and learn. I really love to listen to all the chapters here. Even the graphics are very captivatingKrishna Chawla - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Jashan SinghApr 7, 2021
I think this website is the best way to revise all the chapters and topics of grammar. It could help those students who are not able to learn and understand some topics in their class, or are lagging behind because of one reason or the otherJashan Singh - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Muskan GuptaApr 7, 2021
English Chatterbox is quite useful as it helps to understand the whole content easily. The translation and the pictures related to the content really tie a chapter togetherMuskan Gupta - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?
Abhishek SethiApr 7, 2021
The website helped me to learn the chapters and novels easily. It also improved my grammar which used to be wrong most of the time.Abhishek Sethi - Verified PurchaseWas this helpful?