Mystery of the talking fan - Honeycomb - Class 7 - English
Renews every month. Cancel anytime
Once there was a talking fan — Electrical his chatter. I couldn’t quite hear what he said And I hope it doesn’t matter
- Name the poem and the poet.
- Why is there a chatter in the fan?
- Why could the poet not hear its chatter?
- The name of the poem is “Mystery of the Talking Fan” and the poet is Maude Rubin.
- The fan seems to chatter as it hasn’t been oiled and the friction is producing the sound.
- The poet couldn’t hear it chatter as it was a whirring sound from the poet and he couldn’t understand the fan’s language.
Powered by Chatterbot AI
And I hope it doesn’t matter Because one day somebody oiled His little whirling motor And all the mystery was spoiled — He ran as still as water.
- What was the mystery?
- What spoiled the mystery? How?
- What poetic device has been used in the last line?
We've got so much more in store, just for you! 🤩
Sign up to unlock Questions & Answers and everything elseUnlock now 🔓